ObjectiveThe objective of the game is to move the pieces on the first board so they match the configuration of the pieces on the second board.
- The N and P key will move to the next and previous puzzles
- The camera will move with q,w,e,a,s,d. You will figure out what they do quickly
- The mouse will move the pieces
- To select a piece click on it and release. Three control arms will appear.
- The white knobs control translations and move the object in the plane formed by the lines coming off the knobs
- The black knobs control rotation around each axis
- To move a piece, click down and drag on the white control knob. Then release the mouse button
- To rotate a piece, click and drag left or right on the black control knob.
- If a piece or pieces turn red, then they are in an illegal formation. That is they are below the surface or overlap.
- Click the image of the piece in the table to take it off/put it on the board.
- Note that the solved puzzle does not need to be in the same place as the original, but it must be in the same orientation.
- Press the "c" key to use the alternate color scheme.